Scout Service Center
|Mailing Address: || |
Yocona Area Council
505 Air Park Road
Tupelo, MS 38801
Service Center Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Yocona Area Council continually accepts applications for people seeking a career in professional scouting.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- United States citizenship or declared intention to become a U.S. citizen
- Adult—must have attained age 21 unless prohibited by any applicable law
- People-oriented with the ability to work with adult volunteers, community and business leaders, and other organizations
- Ability to work varied hours to achieve positive objectives
- Belief in the BSA and its principles and standards
- Successful completion of District Executive Talent Assessment
For more information on Professional Scouting visit www.scouting.org
or fill out this contact form for more information.